Official Transcript ($10.00 each)
- An official transcript is printed on official transcript paper that contains the Knoxville College logo.
- It bears the signature of the Registrar and the official KC seal for authenticity.
- The envelope is sealed and stamped on the back envelope seal for further authenticity.
- All official transcripts must be mailed
*Most colleges and universities require an official copy to accept credits to their institution. Official transcripts can only be mailed to authorized agencies, schools, and employment boards. Students cannot handle an official transcript.*
Unofficial Transcript ($10.00 each)
- An unofficial transcript is printed on plain white paper.
- It does NOT bear a signature or the official KC seal.
- These can be faxed, picked up by the requestor, or mailed upon request.
*Most colleges and universities will NOT accept an unofficial transcript for transfer credits.*
Other Important Information:*
Other Important Information:
- All request must be written and must be accompanied by an original signature from the student whose information is being requested.
- If the request is from a third party, we must receive authorization from the student whose records are being requested according to the privacy act.
- Please allow at least TWO (2) WEEKS from the date of request for receipt of transcripts.
- All transcripts bear a $10.00 fee that must be accompanied with the original request and must be received by money order or debit/credit card (full card #, expiration date, CVV#, amount authorized, full billing address)
Completed request can be delivered the following ways:
- Mailed to the recipient (official or unofficial- full mailing address is required)
- Fax (unofficial only- include fax # and the attention name)
- Hold for pickup (unofficial only)
|Address to Mail:||Fax request to:|
PO Box 52648
Knoxville, Tenn 37950-2648
|( 865) 524-6540|
***Payment must be received before your order is processed.***
***Please include a return address or email so you can receive confirmation that your request was completed, denied, or more information is required to complete it.***
Reasons Requests are delayed or denied:
- Owe a balance on your student account
- Incomplete Request (the more information provided, the easier it is to fill the request)
- Not including your name as it was while you were enrolled at the College
- Not indicating which campus you attended
- Sending a request separate from the payment
*If you have a hold placed on your account for any reason, you must satisfy the requirements of this hold before your request can be processed.